In case you struggle with wards, and you are searching solution on each forum and every story on internet, then this is just for you.
In this article we are going to provide you with 10 natural remedies for wards, so you can try them all to see which suits and helps you the most.
Wards are very annoying and stubborn. They can appear on every place on the skin.
They are seen as depressing, irritating and sometimes people are embarrassed with them.
Very often they are caused by some certain viruses, and they are benign in their nature.
HPV is the most responsible for the appearance and growth of the wards.
The bacteria will inflame the most topper layer of skin, and make them grow faster, so that will result in ward.
All of the people can have wards, here are no exclusions.
- Most of the wards are developed on the hands, and they are in some kind of gray or brown color.
- Also they can develop in the soles of the feet. Its appearance is described as thick, hard and with dark specks on the topper layer of the skin.
- Next type of ward is those which can appear on the face, legs and arms. Thy will not grow big, and the color is pink.
- Ward on the face, mostly on the chin, nose or mouth. These are the most annoying.
- The last, but not least are those which are called perinatal warts which can be found on the toenails and fingernails.
In addition, we are presenting you some very useful, natural remedies for wards.
1. Boosting the immune system
When, now we all know that viruses are the ones which are causing wards. In case you make your immune system stronger, the body will be viruses resistant, and when you get in touch whit some causer of wards, they will just pass by you without any harm.
For this purpose, you need to consume vitamin C, elderberry, turmeric, garlic, etc.
2. Avoid being contagious
In case you already have some ward, you need to stop spreading it. You need to stay isolated, and don’t touch people. In case you have touched the zone with wards, you need to wash your hands, and make a disinfection. After this process you can touch someone.
3. You can put some pineapple and put it on the affected zone, so the pineapple can kill the bacteria, because of it antibacterial properties.
4. You can make a mixture out of garlic and water, and rub it on the affected zone. Cover it with clean sheet and let it sit a few hours. Once the mixture is dry, do this again.
5. Mix baking powder and castor oil and spill it on the ward. Do this during the night so you can cover it, so the remedy will act during the night.
6. Take a vitamin C tablet and make it like powder, and do the same with an aspiring tablet. Add some water, and make a paste. Put in on the Ward, bandage it and let it act overnight.
7. You can do this with the vitamin C and water, and make the thick paste, so you can place it on the affected area, and let it act overnight.
8. Tea tree oil, nowadays is very popular. It reaches its fame, when the researches proved that it can cure a lot of skin affected issued. Put from the oil on the affected zone, cover it well, and let it act overnight.
9. Propolis is very good for wards. It is anti-inflammatory, and you can apply it so it will disappear. Immediately after one night.
10. Take an aloe Vera gel, from its leaves, and apply it on the ward. Bandage it nicely, and let it sit overnight. The next morning when you wake up, the ward will be gone.